1. We respect your privacy
- Zest respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address, client number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
2. What personal information is collected
- Zest will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number and email address to enable us to send you information, provide updates and engage in work with you.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our support team.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. How we use your personal information
- Zest may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you.
- Zest will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to. This may include to: 1. provide you with services during the usual course of our business activities; 2. administer our business activities; 3. manage, research and develop our services; 4. provide you with information about our services; 5. communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email or sms; and 6. investigate any complaints.
- If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our services or for you to fully access our website.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in databases.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
6. Security of your personal information
- Zest is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and operational procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or mis